Milton Beychok has passed away
About Me[edit | edit source]
My name is Milton Beychok and I am a retired chemical engineer living in Newport Beach, California, USA. During my working career of 50 years, I spent the first 30 years in designing and commissioning petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants, natural gas treating plants, power plants, and other industrial facilities. The next 20 years were spent as a private, individual consulting engineer in the environmental field ... impact studies, permitting, wastewater and air pollution emission audits, and air pollutant dispersion modeling.
I am a Fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. I am also a volunteer editor for the Science: Environment: Air Quality: Air Dispersion Modeling category of the Open Directory Project to be found at www.dmoz.org.
My website is available on the Internet at www.air-dispersion.com and contains more information about myself and my work.
Articles That I Have Contributed[edit | edit source]
- Accidental Release Source Terms
- Air Pollution Dispersion Modeling
- Air Quality Modeling Group
- Air Resources Laboratory
- AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors
- Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling Books
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Compilation of British and Australian models
- Compilation of U.S. EPA Models
- Dispersion Modelling Conversions and Formulas
- Finnish Meteorological Institute (FMI)
- Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion
- National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center (NARAC)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
- National Centre of Scientific Research "DEMOKRITOS"
- National Environmental Research Institute of Denmark (NERI)
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)
- Royal Meteorological Society (RMS)
- TA Luft
- UK Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling Liaison Committee
- UK Dispersion Modelling Bureau
- UK Dispersion Modeling Group
- UK Met Office